Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekend Recap

We're in the process of getting quotes to update James' (and guest) bathroom.  The only difference between then and now is that the towel rod has been replaced by some 3M stick-on hooks and the door knob has been swapped out.  It is seriously GROSS and I'm looking forward to having it done next month (we've had enough of renovations, so this one is getting outsourced).

 We went to see Rango.  I think it was a little mature for James, and not all that entertaining for adults (coming from the one who cried at the end of Toy Story 3).  Plus there were a couple of curse words thrown in at the end, which did not make me very happy. 

We watched KU run all over Texas.  I love March Madness. 

We watched Animal Kingdom.  It was weird and fairly disturbing.  I don't remember what prompted me to put it in the Netflix cue, but it was not a good pick.    

Our Christmas lights finally came down.  They haven't been on for two months, it has just been too dang cold and snowy to get them down.  Warmer (which is totally relative when it has been at or below freezing for months on end) weather also meant that James took his bike out for a ride.  Until he became frozen.  He told me he only fell down two times.  Apparently he doesn't have the steering thing down yet.  We also took Sydney out for a walk for the first time this year.  James couldn't figure out where we were going and hasn't quite grasped the concept of "around the block". 

Daylight savings time meant me totally not being aware that my alarm had gone off this morning and Chris waking me up at 6:15. 

Happy Monday!

No comments: