Thursday, July 11, 2013

November Recap

It may be 85 degrees outside now, but I'm still working on catching up the end of 2012. 

Chris and James took a trip back to Kansas for cousin Rowan's first birthday, but Claire and I stayed home.  I was able to get a couple quick painting projects completed during nap times and after Claire went to bed.  If I remember correctly Claire was just starting to walk (with support) around this time.

Mantel Before
 Mantel After using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint

We spent Thanksgiving at home with just the four of us.  It was a pretty nice day, so we took a walk to the park for some playtime.
 Claire's hair only really grew on one side for a long time
Shirt purchased from Etsy seller Kalamity Kids

I went all out with our Thanksgiving dinner, and we used the fancy china (inherited from my great-great aunt).

Apparently Thanksgiving is also known as crazy face day around here!

No comments: