Saturday, December 24, 2011

39 Weeks

Even though Baby C isn't due for another week, and I went into labor on my due date with James, I thought for sure I'd have a baby in my arms by now.


I took most of last week off to prepare for baby (aka nesting mode) and had to continue adding things to my to do list since baby hadn't arrived!
laundry
clean humidifiers
wrap Christmas presents
organize walk-in closet
pull out nursing clothes
organize playroom
go through magazines and scan pages I want to keep
vacuum (isn't that supposed to spur labor?)
pack hospital bag
go on hospital tour
organize winter outdoor gear
oil change
clean inside and outside of car (again with the vacuum...didn't work)
organize dresser
pedicure
girls movie night to see Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Now I'm just hoping, and crossing all fingers, toes and legs, that baby doesn't decide to make an early arrival this weekend.  Assuming he/she cooperates, I'll be back at the doctor on Monday. 

No comments: