Monday, July 18, 2011

Catching Up: Father's Day

Yep, I'm totally behind.  There has been a lot going on around here, including lots of time spent outside on yard work, visitors for the past 10 days and we're also going out of town this weekend.  So there is/will be lots to share!

So back to June, Father's Day weekend.  I asked Chris what he wanted, and he wanted a relaxing day at home.  Sounded good to me.  He also got a new saute pan and a gift certificate to use on a cooking class downtown.

I was sick this weekend (and was about to get sicker), so we hung around the house doing a whole lot of nothing.  Chris and James played wiffle ball and I'm pretty sure we grilled something.

Batter Up!
Uh
Owwwww! (we all got a really good laugh out of this one)


This is the look I get when I try to take his picture.  Do you see his new shoes?  James was sold as soon as the salesman said "Spiderman shoes".  Mommy, not so much.

No comments: