Monday, June 28, 2010

hooked up

I got hooked up with some Toy Story 3 private screening passes from a vendor/supplier at work (seriously, I have no idea what this company does for us, but gladly took the 6 free tickets offered to me through the VP I work for). The screening took place the weekend our good friends were back from Texas visiting, so we were able to bring along James' best buddies (and their moms...no way was I bringing 3 2/3 year olds by myself). Best part about it was concessions were FREE! I totally would have ordered more than just the kids pack if I had known that. Especially since James ate an entire bag of popcorn, 2 bags of fruit snacks and 2 granola bars throughout the flick. One thing I've learned as a mom is to always bring extra snacks!

I've decided I hate 3D movies (they make my head and eyes hurt), and that I never knew a cartoon could make me cry so much. Seriously, if you go see this movie, bring the kleenex. I wasn't minding the fact that the 3D glasses were hiding the tears in the end.


1 comment:

Sheryl/Mom/Grandma said...

What a fun way to spend Saturday morning! Mr. Big Boy's first outing to the movie theatre. It seems like he was way into the popcorn. I haven't seen the movie (and probably won't until it comes out on DVD) but I've heard from several people that "you'll wish you hadn't thrown that Barbie away." So, I'll have to see it at some point.