Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Yes, that is dirt in his mouth.

Um, where do you think he gets that chocolate love from? (Don't worry, we didn't really let him eat any...okay, he might have eaten through the wrapper and gotten a little bit).
Happy Halloween...from The Bear!


Kelly said...

How Cute. You let him eat dirt, but not chocolate! Hope you guys had a good night!

Sheryl/Mom/Grandma said...

Hey, a little dirt never hurt anyone, at least it didn't hurt his Mom! You can bet he'll be eating plenty more before he's grown. Looks like he had a good time on his first Halloween. Give him a hug from Grandma and Grandpa McClure.