I can't believe that James is already 10 months old. So much has changed! Um, so let's see...
1. James is walking (with support).
2. He loves to clap along to "If you're happy and you know it"
3. He is starting to eat a lot of "big boy" food. He LOVES chicken, has started eating whole veggies (including broccoli), jelly sandwiches, cheese, pork...
4. He's still not a fan of whole fruit, although he did eat a slice of peach today.
5. He's a little biting monster. On Friday he had FOUR biting incidents at day care.
6. He still likes to cuddle. Especially when he has just woken up, he'll cuddle his face into my neck.
But James won't be a baby for much longer. So we're trying to enjoy as much of it as possible until our little boy is running away from us!