Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

James was Mr. Cranky Pants all morning (to give him a little credit, I think he's teething), but he came around this afternoon when we went to brunch with our friends Justin, Emily and their son Nikolas. He was all smiles and giggles for the camera when we got home! I just have to post a couple more....

It's faces like this that make being a mom all worth it. Happy Mother's Day mom, and all the other moms out there!
Kelly got me a very cool and green gift for Mother's Day, reusable sacks from Envirosax. I've been thinking of purchasing some reusable bags in an effort to go more green, so this was perfect. Thanks Kel!

1 comment:

Sheryl/Mom/Grandma said...

The little cutie looks awfully happy here! I can see those new teeth on the bottom too. Hope you enjoyed your first mother's day darling daughter! Love - Mom:)