Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

It is our third Thanksgiving that we have celebrated here in Chicago, and our first year that we've had company! My mom flew in for Baby C's arrival (no, baby isn't here yet, but that was probably obvious from the picture). We had a semi-homemade Thanksgiving dinner; most of it was supplied by Boston Market, and I cooked green been casserole and pumpkin pie. I embodied the "barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen" stereotype this year, all while Mom and Chris downed a bottle of wine : )
So Thankgiving dinner didn't work to enduce labor, so today we decided that maybe Baby C could get walked out during some Black Friday shopping. Mom and I found some good deals, but Baby isn't budging (yet). Technically I'm not due for another four days, but there isn't much more room in there! Time to come out, Baby C!

Chris carving our turkey

Mom and Me

Post-turkey nap (Lily and Sydney have never been this close to each other!)

No comments: